Is it possible to make money on Pinterest without a blog? Yes, it definitely is. Pinterest isn’t like Instagram. Without that 10K swipe-up feature it’s hard to get people to click the link in bio.
This isn’t the case on Pinterest. There are no directing people to click the link in bio. You don’t need that 10K swipe-up feature. You are actually allowed to add links to your pins. Therefore, making it easier to sell affiliate products or even your own products.
Now with the addition of idea pins, you can even get brand deals for your idea pins. Even though I use Pinterest for my blog, you don’t need a blog to use Pinterest. I’m going to show you exactly how you can make money on Pinterest.
*Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
Why use Pinterest to Make Money?
Related Post: How to Create Click-Worthy Pins Fast
How to Make Money on Pinterest without a blog
What is affiliate marketing?
How to do affiliate marketing on Pinterest
- Signup for an affiliate program. Make sure they allow their links on Pinterest
- Create a Pinterest account
- Create your boards
- Create your pin. (I recommend Canva)
- Add your affiliate link. (be sure to add # ad to so they know it’s an affiliate link)
- Add the pin to your board
Related Posts: How to Be a Successful Amazon Affiliate
How to get affiliate links to use on Pinterest
Affiliate marketing rules
How can I use Pinterest without a blog?
How do bloggers make money from Pinterest?
- Sell their own services
- Sell their own digital products
- Sell their Etsy products
- Sell affiliate products
- Sell their own physical products
- Drive traffic to money-making blog posts
- Promote their email lists
An effective Pinterest strategy for affiliate links
Resources to Help You on Your Journey