I am a big fan of journaling. I have kept one for years to help me process my thoughts and feelings. I also use it as a diary of my daily life. I’ve learned that journaling can help you in other ways too.
It can help you be more productive, keep track of things, and more. You can keep different types of journals to help with different things.
Journaling can even help you reach your goals. Journaling can help you reach your goals because it will force you to think about them, consider the why and how, and delve deeper into the situation so that you can examine all sides of it. Think of it as your personal business coach.
According to Forbes, 43% of people who wrote down their goals achieved them. Journaling can help you figure out what’s stopping you from reaching your goals.
It can help you bring your goals to life by writing them down. By writing them down they aren’t just in your head anymore.
Read the rest of my blog post to find out how to reach your goals by keeping a journal.
*Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link.
It Helps You to Commit to Reaching Your Goals
It Helps You to Figure Out the Why, How and What
- Why do you want to reach this goal?
- How’re you going to achieve it?
- How does this goal fit into your overall plan/strategy?
- What’s the purpose of this goal?
- What steps do I need to take?
- What daily activities don’t help you reach your goals?
You Can Store All of Your Blog or Business Ideas
You Can Create an Action Plan for Your Blog or Business
It’s a Place for Reflection
You Can Inspire Others with Your Goals Journal
My Goals Printable Journal
This journal includes:
- 12 Monthly Vision board pages for each month of the year with mini calendars
- 12 Monthly goals pages
- 1 Doodle page
- 1 Notes page
- 1 Brain dump page
- 2 lined journal pages
- 12 Daily goals pages for each month of the year
- 5 Weekly action pages
- 1 mini goals page
- 1 page to write down your name so people know who it belongs to!
This journal comes in a printable PDF format. It’s for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited.
Click here to grab your copy!
Resources to help you with your journey
Until next time take care!
Books about goal setting I recommend
1) Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals (Girl, Wash Your Face Book 2)
I recommend this book because not only is it a New York Times best-selling book but it will inspire you to take action. Plus it’s ranked second in the women and business category in the Amazon Kindle store. Click here to grab your copy!
2) Smart Journaling: How to Form Life-Changing Journal Writing Habits that Actually Work for Reaching Any Goal and Getting Your Life on Track
This book goes into more detail about how the right journal writing habits can help you reach any goal. You’ll learn how to make dot-journaling, bullet-journaling, and other tools work for you. The book has prompts, exercises, and examples to help you learn how to start smart journaling. Click here to grab your copy!
3) Beyond Bullets: Creative Journaling Ideas to Customize Your Personal Productivity System
Would you like to learn how to create your own productivity system? This book will show you how! You’ll get ideas on how to create your own journal layouts, and how to create a journaling routine. You’ll get suggestions regarding which paper, pens, and stickers to use. It’s basically a guide on how to create your own bullet journal. Click here to grab your copy!