Hi, and thank you for stopping by my blog!
My blog is for you if:
- You want to make money from your blog or sell your own products without being on your computer 24/7.
- You need traffic to your blog or online store but don’t want to be on social media 24/7.
- You’re either a beginner blogger, intermediate blogger, want to sell your own products online, or already have an online business.
- You’re feeling burned out from trying everything to make money blogging or selling your own products.
- You want to start a creative online business or blog.
- You’re just starting out and need someone to guide you on your journey.
My blog is not for you if:
- You already make thousands upon thousands of dollars from your blog or online small business
- You already know everything about blogging, Pinterest, Instagram, content marketing, Etsy, digital products, or eCommerce.
- You already have a successful and profitable blog or small business.
- You need help getting clients
- You want to become an influencer
I am a 37-year-old, female, who currently lives in Michigan. I graduated from Davenport University with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing. Upon graduation, I applied to a lot of marketing and writing jobs.
I got rejected every single time. I got tired of no one giving me a chance. I had a voice and wanted it to be heard. I knew I had a lot to offer when it came to online marketing. As a result, I started my blog a few months later after graduating.
I’m so happy I did. Starting my blog changed my life. I absolutely love it. I did freelance writing while I was in college. But the drawback was I wasn’t writing about topics I wanted. With my blog, I can write about what I want.
Blogging opened up so many new opportunities for me. I learned that in life opportunities aren’t just handed to you. You have to either search or make them yourself. Starting my blog was my way of creating my own opportunity.Since then, I opened up my own Etsy store as well where I sell printable wedding signs, games, wall art, and other printables. I love e-commerce too!
Don’t just wait for opportunities to come. Go make your own.
Why I started my blog
I started my blog because I wanted to help bloggers and entrepreneurs learn the digital marketing tactics needed to grow successful businesses. The whole philosophy that if you build it they will come doesn’t work.
Just creating a blog or website isn’t enough. You have to know the tools, tips, advice, and tactics that bring them there. Many bloggers and entrepreneurs don’t know how to market themselves. Even worse they don’t think it’s important.
My blog is full of actionable, yet simple digital marketing tips, advice, and tactics. What makes my blog different is that you won’t find filler, generic, fluff pieces.
When you come to my blog you can expect content that is actionable and practical. My mission is for you to come to my blog and find a quick win. So many bloggers write posts like find out how I made $1000 in 10 days using Pinterest.
Then when you read the post, they tell you how to set up a Pinterest account. They don’t tell you exactly how they did it. I got tired of seeing posts like that. I made it my mission to never write a clickbaity post.
You’ll find actionable yet real tips, strategies, and tactics that’ll help you get at least one step closer to your blog or business goals. That’s what sets my blog apart from all the rest.
Here are a few resources that can help you on your journey:
- Tools and Resources for Bloggers and Entrepreneurs
- How to Start a Money Making Blog
- 10 Amazing Free Digital Marketing Courses to Help You be Successful
- CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY EMAIL LIST!