*Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
Are you sure that you’re blogging legally? I think that’s the number one question you need to ask yourself.
Do you know how to protect your blog or website from potential lawsuits?
What do you do when you aren’t a lawyer but want to follow the FTC guidelines and rules?
The answer is you buy done for you legal templates for your blog or business. All three of these templates plus bonuses are provided in the Legal Bundle Value Pack course.
In this blog post, I am going to go over what’s in the Legal templates Course, why you need to protect your blog or biz, and how the course can help you.
*I was very excited when Blogging for New Bloggers gave me free access to this course in exchange for writing a review. Financial compensation was not received for this post.
Why You Need to Legally Protect Your Blog or Website
Don’t Use Free Legal Templates
- They’re not complete
- Not written by real lawyers
- They’re not correct
Who Created the Course
With legal templates for your blog or business, you can be legally protected in no time.
What’s Included in the Legal Bundle Value Pack
- Affiliate Disclosure Template
- How to Use the Affiliate Disclosure Templates plus 2 bonuses
- Disclaimer Template
- How to use the Disclaimer template
How the Legal Bundle Value Pack can Help You
- You’ll get a disclaimer that lets your visitors know that your blog posts are just for educational and informational purposes
- Plus an affiliate disclosure that lets people know you promote affiliate products plus a bonus Amazon affiliate disclosure
If you collect their personal info they’ll know. This legal pack helps you to explain important legal info to them.
Other Resources You Might be Interested in
I recommend getting the bundle over buying them separately. If you buy them separately you’ll definitely spend more money.