What is The Secret Sauce to Skyrocketing Your Blog Traffic?
This ebook is all about how to increase your blog traffic. Angela from Straycurls.com wrote this ebook to help bloggers. She doesn’t give you basic information that you can find anywhere. She gives you real strategies and tactics.
She doesn’t just tell you to use social media or Pinterest. Her ebook focuses on content, SEO, branding, and so much more. She tells you the types of blog posts that do really well. You’ll learn how to outrank your competition on Google. Sorry despite what experts tell you yes you do have competition.
Why Facebook Groups Aren’t Enough
Facebook groups are good when you’re just starting out. But if you want to get the kind of pageivews a month needed to get into Mediavine they aren’t enough. Facebook groups can’t be your only source of traffic.
With this blog traffic ebook you’ll learn how to implement on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and more. You’ll learn how to reduce your bounce rate and how to pick popular topics. You even get a list of 50 Facebook groups to join.
What I learned from this blog traffic ebook
Who this ebook is for:
- SEO confuses you
- You know you can’t put all your eggs in one Pinterest basket
- You want to outrank your competitors when it comes to SEO
- You need help figuring out your brand message
- You want to start guest posting
- You want to write better blog posts
- You have no clue what types of blog posts you should write
Who it’s not for:
What’s included and the cost
- The book
- List of 50 Facebook groups to join
- Guest Posting Email Pitch template
- Ideal client profile workbook
- Ask for a backlink email template
- Reach out to influencer email template
My verdict of the ebook
Blog Posts You’ll love
10 Real Ways to Make Money Blogging Right Now
How to Drive Traffic to Your Blog from Instagram
Are You Making This Mistake with Pinterest
Sign up below to get your copy of the free blogging planner! Plus you’ll be added to my list where you’ll get actionable tips, and promos that’ll help you grow your blog!
Thank you for subscribing!