Black Friday is one of if not the biggest shopping days of the year. According to SpendMeNot, Black Friday online shopping sales hit $7.4 billion last year which is an all-time high. That number is expected to go up this year due to the pandemic.
SpendMeNot also stated that Amazon accounted for 54.9% of all Black Friday sales. That’s pretty big. I expect those numbers to increase during Black Friday 2020. More people will shop online than ever before because of the pandemic.
Which means you need to get ready for it. Don’t miss out because you think it might be too much work. With the right preparation, Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be a breeze. Read the rest of my blog post below to get Black Friday marketing ideas for your blog or online shop.
*Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see my full disclosure for further information.
How to get your blog ready for Black Friday 2020
- Use images of the items on sale
- Make the deals specific to your audience
- Create a post of around 10-15 items at the most
- Let them know when the sale starts and ends
How to get your Etsy shop or Online store ready
- Run a sitewide sale like 30% off everything
- Do Buy 1 get 1 50% off
- Only offer select items on sale
- Offer a free item if people spend a certain amount
How to promote your roundup post or sale
Instagram and Facebook
Black Friday Planner
- Black Friday shopping list
- Cyber Monday shopping list
- Cover page
- Black Friday Affiliate roundup post tracker
- Black Friday Sale worksheet